There’s no real way to start this off without sounding cheesy or lame, so I decided to be aware of that fact.  I’m a creative person, and my goal is to become a writer of fiction.  I’ll write anything; movies, television shows, novels, short stories, etc.  If I can get a paycheck for making stuff up, then I’ll be sure to do it.  I think we need to make fun of everything.  Trey Parker, one of the creators of South Park, said that he doesn’t believe that there can be a line when you decide to make fun of something.  The reason being that there is no justifiable reason to make a joke about one thing and not about the other.  I believe this statement to this highest possible degree.  Another of my idols, George Carlin, said that words are just words.  He brushes away the idea that there is such a thing as a “bad word.”  He claims, “there are bad thoughts, bad intentions, but no bad words.”  I believe that words are our playthings, and the only way to get the most out of them is to rip them out of their mint-condition packaging, and rough them up.  Now that my personal beliefs are out of the way, I’m from Queens, a Yankees, Rangers, Knicks, and Giants fan, and I loathe anything related to the Boston Red Sox.  My affiliation with the Yankees requires no less of me as a person.